Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got told today that Raheems daughter mocks him by singing Mo Salah down the wing..... dippers would take anything

Salah accepting honorary citizenship
of Chechnya. A country that's genocide has wiped out people of his own religion is Akin to Gerry Adams joining the DUP as a consultant.

Wenger on bidding £40,000,001 for Suarez: “We had the deal agreed & he wanted to join. He was panicking and calling me almost every night telling me how big Arsenal are and how much he would improve. In the end the death threats from Liverpool fans got to him. It was sad.” [BeIN]

Death threats? Classy, as ever.

Wenger on bidding £40,000,001 for Suarez: “We had the deal agreed & he wanted to join. He was panicking and calling me almost every night telling me how big Arsenal are and how much he would improve. In the end the death threats from Liverpool fans got to him. It was sad.” [BeIN]

And why every player shouldn’t touch Liverpool with a barge pole.

Death threats again ffs.

And Karius, lovren, is there more in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.