Cup Scheme

New shite website does not work properly in Safari, only seems to work with Chrome...
If your having problems doing anything, like signing up for cup schemes, etc check which browser your using.

New shite website does not work properly in Safari, only seems to work with Chrome...
If your having problems doing anything, like signing up for cup schemes, etc check which browser your using.
All seems fine on safari for me , friends and family all there too.Seem to be able to add new ones as well.

Works fine on Safari for me

Friends & Family need to be manually readded which aint easy. If you are the main card holder for relocating, you can add cup schemes for them but they won't show on Friends & Family list. Basically the club has ditched the Friends & Family info previously held. Not sure why or for what reason but I'm sure some fckr has made a few quid developing the new ticket site.

Except none of them are there on the tab.
I think they expect you to re-enter their details again
Great isn't it, they've been emithering my missus to renew hers, but due to a cock up she has two numbers now, and I only know the newest, and that is the one we want to get rid of (same for my daughter too), but as they've lost the details from my page I can't do anything.

Looks like we will have to go the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.