Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds me like he has thrown his rattle out of his pram by not turning up for training again. Do we really need another arsey player like this in the squad? Especially when he finds out he ain't number one anymore and not an automatic starter if and when he joins City?
What do you mean by “another arsey player”? By the way your posts all have one thing in common, they are all fucking shite

i think we are still confident on this one as all is quiet and there have been zero links to any other target that plays in this sort of position? i also think its bullshit that mahrez has been granted another week off due to the friendlies and more to do with the fact they expect this transfer to be done this week.

i think we are still confident on this one as all is quiet and there have been zero links to any other target that plays in this sort of position? i also think its bullshit that mahrez has been granted another week off due to the friendlies and more to do with the fact they expect this transfer to be done this week.
Maybe, not this week, but imminently;-)

No-one really knows what the fucks going on.Whether its the player and his agent haggling with Leicester or the final fee,we don`t know as likewise the media.
I aint in the slightest bit worried.
But then I`ve never been a flapper. ;)

I meant that we might be signing a primadonna a bit like Tevez. Same agent both Tevez and Mahrez have downed tools when they haven't got their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.