Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be used in rotation with Raheem ect so it'd have to be some season to outshine the fulcrum of a good attacking team who is also the penalty taker. Will outshine him with trophies though.

He won’t be just rotated with sterling be all front players you know Pep he likes to mix it up

Up front with AgAero
This could drive one nuts so best back to topic. Or else it will become a marathon.
I had a few doubts on Mahrez but price seems not too bad and a lot of blues seem happy so good luck to him.
Might give Raheem and Leroy a more central role from time to time
Up front with AgAero next season, delicious

@Churchlawtonblue will be heartbroken.

Why exactly will I be heartbroken? If we can get Mahrez for a straight £60m then that is a reasonable deal for a player who despite his obvious tallents, scores on average 11 goals and gets 6 assists a season and has downed tools when he doesnt get his way. Much better than the £75m plus Roberts figures that Leicester were apparently wanting. Especially if we can get any where near £50m for Gundogwan! But let's see what the precise deal is shall we.

Why exactly will I be heartbroken? If we can get Mahrez for a straight £60m then that is a reasonable deal for a player who despite his obvious tallents, scores on average 11 goals and gets 6 assists a season and has downed tools when he doesnt get his way. Much better than the £75m plus Roberts figures that Leicester were apparently wanting. Especially if we can get any where near £50m for Gundogwan! But let's see what the precise deal is shall we.
You forgot the bit about star in a title winning season for Leicester. Btw, 11 goals a season is a solid return for any midfielder never mind one playing in a defensive Leicester side that are seen as mid table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.