World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Should we really be expecting to walk through them? They haven't been great but they aren't shit, they are organised, they are strong and athletic... we need to be patient, still feel the nerves are having too much of a negative effect because they seem rushed at times making mistakes they normally wouldn't on the ball.

Fox commentators reporting that a Colombian coach shoulder-barged Raheem in the tunnel.
On the pitch before the tunnel. Not much in it, but it was totally uncalled for and designed to provoke a reaction in front of the officials. Shithouses this lot.

Should we really be expecting to walk through them? They haven't been great but they aren't shit, they are organised, they are strong and athletic... we need to be patient, still feel the nerves are having too much of a negative effect because they seem rushed at times making mistakes they normally wouldn't on the ball.

Colombia haven’t got enough to win this unless it goes to pens. They’ve shown nothing

Thing is Kane has been elevated to above criticism now by the media , once that happens you can do no wrong .

They were the better of the two most definitely but I wouldn’t say they’ve played particularly well.

Better than the headless fucking shit Brazil played or the lazy boring shite Spain played imo.

Not long ball: trying to pass and move.

Few top players.

What else could they be legitimately expected to do ?

I'm shocked & delighted. I don't care if they lose. Well done to them imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.