World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

I think England deserve a lot of praise. Knuckled down and didnt react to the Columbians testing out their mentality. Rooney, Beckham would have reacted on the past. Not even Alli has been phased yet. Conceding a last minute goal and weathering the storm too. Full credit to the lads

We just beat Tunisia, thrashed the mighty Panama! lost against a second team v Belgium and this was gash! We could have lost in extra time the whole game was boring I really don't understand how anyone can get excited about this England team apart from the supposedly easy route to the Final.
Southgates tactics are absolutely drab!

It's sickening the shit Raheem is getting, fell out with an idiot from work who spent 60 minutes slating him on Facebook with all his mates, Rashford this Rashford that. I asked him what he thought Sterling had done wrong and all he could say was he is shit and doesn't score goals for England and that's that. The lads a Villa fan ffs, just shows how the media can affect peoples opinions.

Please don't ever change on here, moaning about how shit everyone is followed by euphoria after the pens then within 5 pages back to moaning you English are a funny lot ;) I thought Stones was brilliant, Kane can't half take a pen. pleased for Pickford as well. Well done on the result another game done and I think you'll beat Sweden, Good Luck!!

I think England deserve a lot of praise. Knuckled down and didnt react to the Columbians testing out their mentality.

Three and a half minutes from the award of the penalty before Kane actually took it.

I half expected him to place the ball on the spot only to find that it had disappeared completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.