Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No medical planned this week, if you believe this source...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 19s20 seconds ago
No medical is planned for Riyad Mahrez at Manchester City this week - at least not for the moment - according to a relative of the player. "An agreement is near and inshallah everyone will be happy," the source said. [Le Buteur]

As an Algerian myself let me tell you this: Ignore everything that comes from LeButeur. All of their articles are either fake or pure speculation. They probably wrote this because Leicester press has been rather quiet about this

I used to have a bulldog, lovely placid lazy bugga. I'd love to have a wolfhound, beautiful dogs. Is he generally healthy?
Yeah he's young enough, health is less of a problem than their hearts wearing out as they get older.

If I am correct these are the important dates so far as integrating a new player into the side ready for the Gunners away.

Monday 9th July back from pre season except those who are entitled to a holiday because of the WC etc
15th July WC final from a City point of view we could do without Brazil v England final.
19th July assume that City will jet off to Germany
20th July play Dortmund
25th July we play Dippers
28th July we play Bayern
6th August we play Chelsea
9th August transfer window closes for incomings.

Only two weeks today before our first friendly, surely these signings will go through next week although it may depend on how quick we can offload Zinchenko.

If I am correct these are the important dates so far as integrating a new player into the side ready for the Gunners away.

Monday 9th July back from pre season except those who are entitled to a holiday because of the WC etc
15th July WC final from a City point of view we could do without Brazil v England final.
19th July assume that City will jet off to Germany
20th July play Dortmund
25th July we play Dippers
28th July we play Bayern
6th August we play Chelsea
9th August transfer window closes for incomings.

Only two weeks today before our first friendly, surely these signings will go through next week although it may depend on how quick we can offload Zinchenko.
If we jet off to Germany on the 19th of July I'm not sure we'll make it to Chicago in time for the game against Dortmund #worryingtimes

As an Algerian myself let me tell you this: Ignore everything that comes from LeButeur. All of their articles are either fake or pure speculation. They probably wrote this because Leicester press has been rather quiet about this
ATVH.gif

Dictionary meaning of IMMINENTLY -- adverb very soon sums up 2018 transfer window Longing for the old Bluemoon , less than 100 pages argue what the player will give us a few Tolmie thank you(s) a few happy gifs and bobs your uncle NOW i am 927 pages in not sure we have our man , but i do know where several blues have gone on there jollies oh and a good cream for a touch of the johnny giles

Dictionary meaning of IMMINENTLY -- adverb very soon sums up 2018 transfer window Longing for the old Bluemoon , less than 100 pages argue what the player will give us a few Tolmie thank you(s) a few happy gifs and bobs your uncle NOW i am 927 pages in not sure we have our man , but i do know where several blues have gone on there jollies oh and a good cream for a touch of the johnny giles
I blame Sterling, myself. (obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.