World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Uruguay vs France, KO 15:00 (BST)

Shit game, made worse by Gary Neville's constant attempts to get what he says in commentary quoted on twitter. He's always at it, but he's worse in commentary, always trying to be the star of the show. Ally McCoist for every game left please.

France look a pretty ordinary but solid team, a lot like when they won it before, complete with an absolutely dogshit striker. Uruguay were their usual selves, but like all teams who play that way they were fucked as soon as they conceded the first goal. Hoping for a much better game later

Shit game, made worse by Gary Neville's constant attempts to get what he says in commentary quoted on twitter. He's always at it, but he's worse in commentary, always trying to be the star of the show. Ally McCoist for every game left please.

France look a pretty ordinary but solid team, a lot like when they won it before, complete with an absolutely dogshit striker. Uruguay were their usual selves, but like all teams who play that way they were fucked as soon as they conceded the first goal. Hoping for a much better game later
Right on the money.

I think he is different to what we have and could be played in the gundogan role to be honest
The fact that Pep said no thanks in Jan, when he was offered should be a clear indication that this lad is ill equipped to cope in City side.

The next time you are tempted to make an assessment of anything football related, stop, and then ask yourself, what would MP think?

I don’t want to hear anything about Cavani either, if you do go down that road of shame, make sure you turn your martial arts certificates to face the wall, they don’t need to witness that.

I’m here anytime for advice on what’s going on, never forget that.

Just as well it wasn’t a drinking, your round all night, bet, or you would be also down at least €200.

Every cloud.

Vive la France :)
Are all celtic fans like you?

The fact that Pep said no thanks in Jan, when he was offered should be a clear indication that this lad is ill equipped to cope in City side.

I think it’s now down to cost more than anything mate? The rags would want £120m plus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.