Pre-Season US Tour

Really excited at the prospect of Sané getting a full pre-season and having a blistering start to the campaign.

So. Dortmund in two weeks. We know we'll have:
Bravo, Grimshaw, Tosin, Laporte, Brahim, Nmecha and Sane. Probably Zinchenko and maybe Mangala if we're short on numbers, we know Pep trusts him to do a job.
Hopefully Mahrez and jorginho will be there, what about young Claudio Gomes from PSG? Sure i read he'll be on the tour. Maybe Douglas Luiz and Celina...

Bravo
Otamendi Laporte Mangala
D. Luiz Jorginho Zinchenko Sane
Mahrez Nmecha Brahim

???

Well looks like Leroy was on his game in the close season girlfriend pregnant !! Bet he wishes had gone to Russia !!!!

So. Dortmund in two weeks. We know we'll have:
Bravo, Grimshaw, Tosin, Laporte, Brahim, Nmecha and Sane. Probably Zinchenko and maybe Mangala if we're short on numbers, we know Pep trusts him to do a job.
Hopefully Mahrez and jorginho will be there, what about young Claudio Gomes from PSG? Sure i read he'll be on the tour. Maybe Douglas Luiz and Celina...

Bravo
Otamendi Laporte Mangala
D. Luiz Jorginho Zinchenko Sane
Mahrez Nmecha Brahim

???

Where the fook is Foden?

Up your game mate!

Otamendi wont be there and Mangala unlikely to be fit. If Zinchenko is close to being sold he might not play
Maybe something like this:
Bravo
Latibeaudiere Tosin Laporte
Gomes* Jorginho
Celina Brahim Foden Sane
Mahrez
*or Luiz

Last edited:
I think more players will be back than we expect. Pep will give them a bit of time off (those already out the world cup) but I have no worries for the community shield.

Where the fook is Foden?

Up your game mate!

Otamendi wont be there and Mangala unlikely to be fit. If Zinchenko is close to being sold he might not play
Maybe something like this:
Bravo
Latibeaudiere Tosin Laporte
Gomes* Jorginho
Celina Brahim Foden Sane
Mahrez
*or Luiz
Foden at u19 euros, so check-mate :-)

The Dortmund game is the 20th july, and I think Gomes couldn't sign before the 23rd, so maybe we could see Douglas Luiz?

-------------------Bravo-----------------
E.Garcia--Sandler?--Laporte--Zinch?
-----------D.Luiz----Jorginho-----------
---Mahrez-------Diaz-----------Sane---
-----------------Nmecha-----------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.