Pre-Season US Tour

If that was aimed at me, I prefer to watch the real team, in Manchester, at the Etihad, during the season...if that’s OK with you?

It was aimed at nobody in particular, but these tours are for exposure of the brand and match fitness and, having the best players there would be better, but in the end of the day the season is more important, and if those star player miss these games because they need rest so be it.

Pre season has always been a mixture of 1st team anf reserves playing, but I supect you are referencing me sying the season shouldn't be moved to accomodate, something I have read many times on other social media not just here, well that was my general opinion, the season shouldn't be altered to satisfy pre season friendlies.

It was aimed at nobody in particular, but these tours are for exposure of the brand and match fitness and, having the best players there would be better, but in the end of the day the season is more important, and if those star player miss these games because they need rest so be it.

Pre season has always been a mixture of 1st team anf reserves playing, but I supect you are referencing me sying the season shouldn't be moved to accomodate, something I have read many times on other social media not just here, well that was my general opinion, the season shouldn't be altered to satisfy pre season friendlies.
No, I was not inferring anything elsewhere, just the point I made here. Sorry if I mistook your intent.

I live 30 mins-1 hour from Soldier Field, but have no desire to fight the Friday night traffic to see the first serious training session. Had this game been later in the preseason, and possibly against a more high profile team, it might have had greater attraction to more people, myself included. Oh, and the game is live on ESPN2!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.