Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Without a doubt. What he is enduring is unparalleled. And he's not screwed another team members wife, bit anyone, or stuck a cigar in a team mates eye. Yet we are entering year 3 of the campaign against him. The only caveat to what I'm saying is that I strongly believe that had he gone to it's, half this shit wouldn't be happening. But the fact that he went to the "Arab", club I think reinforced the media's approach to the lad.

So a white Sterling gets no media grief!
Lets agree to disagree

Without a doubt. What he is enduring is unparalleled. And he's not screwed another team members wife, bit anyone, or stuck a cigar in a team mates eye. Yet we are entering year 3 of the campaign against him. The only caveat to what I'm saying is that I strongly believe that had he gone to it's, half this shit wouldn't be happening. But the fact that he went to the "Arab", club I think reinforced the media's approach to the lad.
I don't know what planet you've been living on these last few years but there are footballers and managers who have done all sorts and not been subjected to the kind of shit Sterling takes. Yet they have gone onto other clubs, jobs in the media and revered as "good lads".

I don't know what planet you've been living on these last few years but there are footballers and managers who have done all sorts and not been subjected to the kind of shit Sterling takes. Yet they have gone onto other clubs, jobs in the media and revered as "good lads".
you've obviously forgotten about the sink, not to mention the fucking breakfast , he brings it on himself.

So a white Sterling gets no media grief!
Lets agree to disagree
There isn't a white sterling out there to compare to. None with his talent, experience and skillset at this time. But if your looking for comparisons in terms of how he is dealt with differently, try this. Pickford has a tattoo of a knife on his body, sterling one of a gun. Which one got grief, even though the rate of knife crime has risen exponentially across the country in recent years. I'm fine with you holding a view of reality which makes you feel better about yourself, but I can't say Ill agree to a point of view which offers no reasoning or logic.

So,if its racism,why single out Sterling,and no other black players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.