Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

So,if its racism,why single out Sterling,and no other black players?
1/ He fucked off Liverpool to the media's dismay, 2/ He fucked them off for a team owned by Arabs, 3/ He is now the most high profile black player in the country. A clickbait dream. 4/ The narrative has begun to move on with sections of the media sussing what it's all been about my A move on a further black footballer would generate a pattern a course of conduct more easily identifiable, leading at best to reduced newspaper circulation figure or at worse revenue suicide.

@93.01

Why arn’t all the other black English players getting grief
Read my other post. But it's illogical what your saying. It's like asking why all women aren't being sexually harassed after you've found out a woman may have been subject to that form of harassment. It just doesn't work that way and it shouldn't take me to tell you that.

City fans see Sterling getting abused, and rightly defend him but some refuse to acknowledge that his game for England is way below the level he produced for City last season. His finishing at City was at times poor and this is the area of his game that he needs to work on. There is no doubt about that. If he reproduced his England form in a City shirt, he'd have been dropped so I don't think City fans are being entirely honest with themselves or respectful of other peoples opinions. Of course as City fans we want Sterling to keep getting starts hoping that in the next game he scores and puts this chapter behind him.
City play to his strengths, England ask him to cover for the weaknesses of the rest of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.