World Cup 2018 | 10th July | SF: France vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

Semis losers should finish joint 3rd. If England get beat tomorrow, I’m sure his team for this pointless game will be everyone other than the starting 11 for the semi.

Played brilliantly vs Brazil changes fortmation ect entirely in the next game vs France
And he said he "never loses a game on the tactic board"

GG Martinez

Feel sorry for Belgium, but I prefer playing France in the final. In my opinion Martinez messed it up with today's formation, Kev should've been moved to the middle much sooner, if not from start, and Mertens should've started. But hey, bring on Croatia and then let's slug it out.

Martinez dropped Kev deeper when they needed a goal and Mertens came on, wrong decision, kev should have been playing as the 10 not a&e you fool.

I'm convinced Ferdinand has been told to be Pogba's hype man by someone at United.

Don't get me wrong, Pogba was very good today, but at half time and full time, Ferdinands first words were to declare how briliant he was - not Kante, not Varane or Umtiti, not Matuidi who were all probably better.

He did the same in the previous France game as well when Pogba really did have just an average game.

Think it's just engrained in him..If Belgium won that game he'd probably have lumped the praise straight on Lukaku and/or Fellaini

Noooooooooooo ........... :(

Avenge us England

France has a good team, but that defensive football was frustrating and throwing it somewhat to chance.

An English fan saying not to be fooled by a team because they've scored set piece headers?
Yeah that's what I mean. Their progression has been no different from ours albeit against slightly harder teams. We can make it a scruffy, defensive, set piece game and hope the set pieces fall our way. One step at a time though, Croatia first.

How wasn't he? He put plenty of great balls into the box that's his role. They should have got on the end of one of them and scored, what more can he do?
Come on - He was still good, but not by his own standards - lost the ball and more uncompleted passes than he does in 10 matches.
Still good - but he won't be thinking he had a great match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.