Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio saying Sarri deal to Chelsea is done in 24 hours and that Jorginho is part of the package. Looks like we messed this one up!

Not shooting the messenger here but Sarri has already left Napoli, there's no way Jorginho can be 'part of the package'. Tweet loses any credibility after that.

Looks like the "flappers" could get their window of opportunity to return all the abuse.

We negotiating this deal since end of May at least.

Chelsea got closer to make it done in 3 days? And in the end their offer probably will be no more than 5m€ more than ours.

Maybe I'm biased but anyone who chooses Chelsea over City these days wants their head testing.

Not shooting the messenger here but Sarri has already left Napoli, there's no way Jorginho can be 'part of the package'. Tweet loses any credibility after that.

He hasn’t left Napoli... he’s still employed by them. He would be at Chelsea already if he had left.

Looks like the "flappers" could get their window of opportunity to return all the abuse.
I hope not. But I must admit I'm not exactly gutted if this fall's through. I would have been more upset if the mahrez deal went belly up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.