Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my dog can rival your level of reading comprehension.

No one said he was knackered last season, I he's going to be knackered this coming season after an insane workload in 17/18 followed no break. So "he finished the season like all other players" is completely meaningless.

Why will we sign another player then? Given you've already decided Fernandinho will start every single game next season at his very best, and not show any signs of fatigue or ageing. Why did Pep want to buy Jorginho for £60m given he obviously was not needed and was never going to play?

Have you got a crystal ball?

Why will he be knackered?

He will be as fit as anyone.

A DFM was always on the cards this season, regardless if *you think Fern is knackered or not*.

How do we manage this every single transfer window these days? Think the club need to have a long hard look at themselves and see that we are still not as attractive as we seem to think we. This attitude of take it or leave it is clearly only about 50% effective at best and although we've dodged a couple of bullets it will eventually fuck us over like it did with RVP. Maybe not on an incoming transfer, maybe it'll be Raz or Leroy or Jesus leaving.

DM is the position we absolutely HAVE to get right this summer and the management have pissed about with it. Allowing him to go on holiday allowed even the car crash of a club that is chelsea to sort their act out, line their guns up, and not only make a push but beat us to the line. Oh but Shak the player has messed us about. Yes of course he has, thats what players and agents do. They're bloody incentivised to do so. I work with people who do the exact same thing you just have to minimise that risk by giving them as little opportunity as possible. Not letting them go on a 15 day holiday to the other side of the fucking world. If they say thats not cool them you fuck them off then and gain 15 days of negotiating with your next option.

and the worst part is now we're going to have to spend 2 or 3 times as much to get a player who was our second or third or fourth option.
Sad as fuck.

How do we manage this every single transfer window these days? Think the club need to have a long hard look at themselves and see that we are still not as attractive as we seem to think we. This attitude of take it or leave it is clearly only about 50% effective at best and although we've dodged a couple of bullets it will eventually fuck us over like it did with RVP. Maybe not on an incoming transfer, maybe it'll be Raz or Leroy or Jesus leaving.

DM is the position we absolutely HAVE to get right this summer and the management have pissed about with it. Allowing him to go on holiday allowed even the car crash of a club that is chelsea to sort their act out, line their guns up, and not only make a push but beat us to the line. Oh but Shak the player has messed us about. Yes of course he has, thats what players and agents do. They're bloody incentivised to do so. I work with people who do the exact same thing you just have to minimise that risk by giving them as little opportunity as possible. Not letting them go on a 15 day holiday to the other side of the fucking world. If they say thats not cool them you fuck them off then and gain 15 days of negotiating with your next option.

and the worst part is now we're going to have to spend 2 or 3 times as much to get a player who was our second or third or fourth option.

Have a day off mate.

Though I did like the last sentence. Given Jorginho is about £50m, you're saying we're going to go and spend £150m on our third or fourth option. Amusing.

Not getting my hopes up. Just because City think it's a ruse doesn't mean it is.

Alves to PSG came out of the blue. And City clearly had no idea when it happened. If Jorginho has decided to go to Chelsea it's not like he has to tell City that.

I feel all the "rather live in London" gossip is more about his missus wanting to live there. I actually think Jorginho has some football ambitions.. Either way if it happens. I'm stoked! But I wouldn't mind us having a go at a player like Ndombele from Lyon!

Have you got a crystal ball?

Why will he be knackered?

He will be as fit as anyone.

A DFM was always on the cards this season, regardless if *you think Fern is knackered or not*.

You need to give up. It's common knowledge that as you get older you get more tired. Add to that that Fernandinho has been playing a insane of amount of games and is 33. It's pretty fucking logical he will be knackered very quickly next season.

AGREED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.