Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Happened to Jorginho's agent? He was so outspoken about the City deal but I honestly can't find anything of him talking about Chelsea? Or has he? And my memory is just bad?

I feel like we saw a similar reaction from City related journalists after the Sanchez transfer went tits up.

I can believe ADL getting all the Italian journalists on board to create some hysteria around his move to Chelsea, but I don't know why Chelsea's reliable journalists such as Matt Law and Simon Johnson would be reporting that his move is close if it wasn't likely to happen.

Very confusing all round. It's not like we're even trying to save face with our briefing.

This is genuinely one of the funniest and most pathetic running series of comments I've ever seen.

Amazing how you've tried to turn "33 year old might not be able to play 50 games in back to back seasons with no summer break" into "I'm a bigger blue than you, anyone who doubts Fernandinho's superhuman stamina is a F*#king shit fan, Fernandinho 4eva"
He's not knackered, far from it. But we do need I think another fern type player in the squad to cover and rotate with him over the course of what's likely to be a gruelling season. I know we did well last season rotating that pivot position last season but we are the hunted this season, and I expect a fair few more games will require ferns steel in that midfield when he is not there.

It doesn't always work like that in football. Some players will have different preferences. I remember we signed Kolarov back then ahead of Madrid. Chelsea were rumored to be in for Aguero before we signed him. It's not like all the players we have signed were 100% commited to joining City at that time. People here need to understand that just because we won the league by record points does not mean that all top players will dream to play for Pep and City.

If what we are reading is true, the reason he decided on Chelsea was the location. That is not a footballing reason which is why I say his mindset is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.