World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Jordan Henderson literally cost England a place in the world cup final tonight and nobody sees it.

Second half he lost his composure and where in the first half he sat back blocking a passing route, he literally came out in the second half like a headless chicken. Modric had a laugh with him and England lost their entire shape, leading Pickford to having to lump it long to try get the attack back into the game.

Single worst performance I've seen by a midfielder in this world cup.

But yeah...probably Sterling's fault.

Henderson, Allí, Lingard was one of the worst top-level midfields I've ever seen.

Henderson was actively appalling to the point of sabotage whereas the other 2 were passengers.

We might as well have played with 9 men.

Also, Southgate must shoulder some of the blame. What's he doing taking Sterling off? He was the most dangerous player on the pitch.

If Kane doesn't bottle his chance from 6 yards it's an easy England win, but hey ho, that's Spurs for you.
I actually felt slightly sorry for Lingard as it was down to Henderson and Alli being shite that he was exposed.

Why do pundits say Pickford is good with his feet. All I see is him leathering the ball as far as possible with his left foot with no direction.

Na, they should get over it and remember city are infinitely better and more important. England and the circus around them have no class as shown by the treatment of sterling, i havent the slightest sympathy.
Think you are confusing two issues! And your comment about being pleased is pretty pathetic. I take it you are Jock with more than a few chips on the shoulder with that kind is attitude.

Just checked the BBC “Rate the Players” app, and noticed that Jesse Lingard and Jordan Henderson were given higher ratings than Raheem Sterling. Obviously.

Hope so, sick of watering the plants.

Bollocks, there’s a team togetherness I haven’t seen in an England side in 30 years!! We’ll improve and with a couple of additions we’ll be a serious threat in the next euros
well dont take yourself down to the bookies matey with that one,,we have had far better england teams and still won fuck all,but if your daft enough to convince yourself then happy days eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.