Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flappers were right all along it looks like.

Not really. So many mard arses pretending to know how this has played out.

It's the same posters every window.

Nobody apart from the inner circle know what the plan is, it's clear we were in for Jorginho but maybe we were happy for him to join the Chavs for a higher transfer fee and wages. Just maybe we didn't feel at the higher price it represented good value for the club.

Not really. So many mard arses pretending to know how this has played out.

It's the same posters every window.

Nobody apart from the inner circle know what the plan is, it's clear we were in for Jorginho but maybe we were happy for him to join the Chavs for a higher transfer fee and wages. Just maybe we didn't feel at the higher price it represented good value for the club.
Conversely, maybe the club cocked up.

Nobody really knows

So why one "group" get all the abuse I don't really understand. It's all one big game of "Who's the bigger blue?" on the transfer forum.

It’s funny (not) that we manage to make a rod for our own back with the way we deal with some of these transfers. It’s fine to claim that “if he wants us he will insist on nowhere else” however we have wasted a couple of months fannying around with negotiations etc which for the relatively small sums of difference in valuation just doesn’t appear to have made much sense.

I’m not particularly bothered about the signing, he’s shit anyway, as Mahrez was the one that mattered to me, it’s just that we are struggling now for time to get the right player and of course Jorginho would have been ready to slot straight in due to no WC etc.

Hey ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.