Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill me now.
This how I feel reading some of these responses god Our squad IS the best around why are flappers flapping like this...Jorginho isn’t kdb nor hazard he’s just a player that would have played for us. We arnt in trouble neglecting cover for fernandhino we are always in control of our games and I sense we’ll improve that this season

As others have said we need another DM to cover/compliment Dinho. If Dhino does not get any long term injuries we should be OK in the League. But you can never rest on your laurels in this League and I don't Gundo has the attributes for this role especially against the better, pressing teams like the Dippers

Looks like we're repeating the same mistakes as the last title winning summers.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Here's hoping it's just Twitter bullshit, but it doesn't look good.
You do realise we've just bought a PL winner this week?

What about this guy currently on Loan at nycfc..yangel Herrera...he’s been doing quite well from what I’ve heard

Looks like we're repeating the same mistakes as the last title winning summers.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Here's hoping it's just Twitter bullshit, but it doesn't look good.

FFS we've just won the league at a canter and we're crying out for a DM.

LIving with you must be a nightmare. So needy and not a positive outlook on anything.

Trust the club and Pep we're fucking record breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.