Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pushed to sign for Chelsea and forced otherwise bad things would have happened to him yeah.

DiETwspWkAA6kW9.jpg
Couldn't be happier that we haven't signed him.

Hate badge kissers.

Sounds like our PR team are on the offensive in order to shift all the blame onto Napoli.
Whilst there may be a small shred of truth it seems to me we are overegging it a bit in order to shift any blame that might have been attached to our negotiations.
This is a deal that we could have gotten over the line had we been prepared to pay for it.
Time will tell if it was an error but for now it’s not the end of the world.

Our PR team seem to cop for it whichever way they spin it.

Not saying it isn't justified , just an observation.

Sounds like our PR team are on the offensive in order to shift all the blame onto Napoli.
Whilst there may be a small shred of truth it seems to me we are overegging it a bit in order to shift any blame that might have been attached to our negotiations.
This is a deal that we could have gotten over the line had we been prepared to pay for it.

We (& you) do NOT know what went on behind the scenes. Opinion - not fact.

For my part - my OPINION is that our negotiators are much more capable than the folk on here. That’s why we’re PL champions.

Our PR team seem to cop for it whichever way they spin it.

Not saying it isn't justified , just an observation.
I agree actually. In fact they usually receive plenty of criticism due to their perceived passiveness when we want them to be a bit more aggressive.

One question. If we agreed a fee with Napoli 2 weeks ago, & already had an agreement in principle with Jorginho, after our agreement with Napoli, where did the initial holdup come from? Surely after our agreement with Napoli, Jorginho would/should have just flown in for his medical & to dot the i's & cross the t's? Where was he & his motormouth agent in all of this?

I believe there was a complete willingness from both Napoli & Jorginho to do business with Chelsea, & it all came down to the money. If we weren't willing to match or beat Chelsea's offer, then Jorginho goes to Chelsea which is what's happened. ADL saying he'll apologise to City says it all. 5 days ago he called both Sarri & Jorginho to Chelsea within w week.

City can brief what they like, there's way more to this.

I would break the bank for Matuidi. Paris told us to back off a couple years ago or they would come after our guys.

If we offer enough, Juve might consider it, especially after the Ronaldo outlay.

Vidal is two years younger than Fern but his injuries are dodgy.

Never rated matuidi
Although he was very good against Belgium
Vidal overrated liability too

Would love kroos Isco modric Thiago type player now

We (& you) do NOT know what went on behind the scenes. Opinion - not fact.

For my part - my OPINION is that our negotiators are much more capable than the folk on here. That’s why we’re PL champions.
When I use words like ‘seems like’ and ‘sounds like’ then it’s pretty obvious that what I’m giving is my opinion and not fact. I can only go off what I’ve read over the last couple of days and stand by what I think.
I’m fully aware that we're Champions - but thanks for pointing it out.

PL Champions by a long, long way. Without our centre half and captain for most of it, our all time leading goalscorer for enormous chunks of it, our only other striker for loads of it and one of our £50m full backs for almost all of it. Christ, where are those razor blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.