Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you are right but Liverpool have improved their squad hugely this transfer window....fabinho and Keita are great players and Shaquiri gives them another option - he may not be a standout player but he is decent
No, I admit they'll be fearsome. And I believe they'll get Allison too. And that's the one that will tell everyone they are coming for us.

We need to be ready. No pretending we don't see them. They are coming.

hope you are right but Liverpool have improved their squad hugely this transfer window....fabinho and Keita are great players and Shaquiri gives them another option - he may not be a standout player but he is decent

Jeez Simon I forgot about Fabinho. The midfield of Kieta,Fabinho, Shaqiri behind the front three will be some force next season. All these recent transfers will mean its going to be dog fight next season between the top 4 possibly 5. Looks like who ever wins the league can only afford to drop a few points.. and i mean only a few. Its going to be exciting to watch.

Jeez Simon I forgot about Fabinho. The midfield of Kieta,Fabinho, Shaqiri behind the front three will be some force next season. All these recent transfers will mean its going to be dog fight next season between the top 4 possibly 5. Looks like who ever wins the league can only afford to drop a few points.. and i mean only a few. Its going to be exciting to watch.

Don’t forget Milner who will start every game, play central midfield and win trophies!

No, I admit they'll be fearsome. And I believe they'll get Allison too. And that's the one that will tell everyone they are coming for us.

We need to be ready. No pretending we don't see them. They are coming.

yup and thats why getting that central midfield option for us right is so so important

Id rather anyone win the league that Liverpool and I mean anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.