Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We covered for that. We haven't yet made the required leap forward in our squad over the summer and our rivals have made strides forward, of course it's going to be more difficult

Title defences are always more difficult with or without Jorginho.

Try taking the positives, our rivals will all be taking points off each other and hopefully the Rags or Dippers might drop out of the top 4.

When I use words like ‘seems like’ and ‘sounds like’ then it’s pretty obvious that what I’m giving is my opinion and not fact. I can only go off what I’ve read over the last couple of days and stand by what I think.
I’m fully aware that we're Champions - but thanks for pointing it out.

No problem. Your loyal support for the club is appreciated

If a club and player agrees a deal then they do a full turn around think city have the right to let the media know that Napoli are complete scumbags.

It was aimed at the mard arses on here. Our PR department can't win.

Not actually what he is saying though is it?

Nothing obvious. Don't want to pay over the odds.

Neither of which are "were not after anyone"

Exactly. Can you imagine saying we are gutted and are desperately traveling the market - £££. Think we will pull something out of the bag but not the be if we don’t.

When I use words like ‘seems like’ and ‘sounds like’ then it’s pretty obvious that what I’m giving is my opinion and not fact. I can only go off what I’ve read over the last couple of days and stand by what I think.
I’m fully aware that we're Champions - but thanks for pointing it out.

What you said was

This is a deal that we could have gotten over the line had we been prepared to pay for it

That’s not an opinion. It’s presented as a fact.

That’s the point I was making in my earlier post

So, if there was a verbal agreement Weeks ago, why wasn't the medical and transfer paperwork done straightaway? Done!

Why was it left in the air knowing the Chelsea were after Sarri, and he would probably want Jorginho, with Chelsea making him their first signing, and the reputation of Napoli's President.

If a deal was agreed by all parties Week's ago, why didn't everything get concluded then by City?

Sometimes I wonder if this forum is mainly occupied by City fans or trolls. It is why I don't post very often. City were screwed by a greedy southern Italian billionaire who wanted a lot more for a player who is good, but might not have the pace or intelligence to fill the roles of Yaya or Fernandinho. They agreed terms, and a price, and then Napoli tried to hold us to ransome. FFS! I have never heard of this guy before, I trust Pep so he must have potential, but we have to respect the club for refusing to shell out more cash just because Chelsea don't give a damn about value. They will probably lose their best asset anyway when Hazard leaves, and Sarri is a good manager but it will take him a couple of years to get them playing his way and Roman will sack him before they get good again. Delphi can adapt, he would probably do better in central midfield anyway. We need cover at left back for Mendy though.

Great summary. Agree entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.