Eden Hazard

Madrid can have him for me great player but greedy as fcuk and loses the ball for fun with his endless dribbles.
He's a superb dribblers. Unfortunately, while he's dribbles are always good for his repurarepu, they are not always effective for his team.

Top talent. Not my kind of player. I'll take Mbappe every day of the week.

I find Chelsea's delight in signing jorginho hilarious...they're gonna have to replace hazard and willian and even if they keep those 2 they're a million miles from us! Funny as fuck!

Goes back to when KDB was critical of Martinez's tactics. He was looking for allies but Captain Hazard sat on his hands.
As he should. As the captain, you shouldn't sabotage the Manager. If a senior teammate says something, at worst you take a neutral position ( which he did), at optimum, you shut that shit down hard and tell the teammate to keep his trap shut. Which is what I would have done as captain regardless of if Kev's opinion was right or not.

Shut up and play. And if you have an opinion, come to me or go directly to the manager. Going to the media is bad form, PERIOD.

Love Debryune, but Hazard correctly did not back him.

I find Chelsea's delight in signing jorginho hilarious...they're gonna have to replace hazard and willian and even if they keep those 2 they're a million miles from us! Funny as fuck!
Sadly I think not paying up £7m for Jorginho could be another Eden Hazard moment but hey - lets wait and see. I hope I'm wrong.

If Chelsea sell Hazard they will go to great lengths to make sure that is to Spain. They would not want to strengthen us in such a way no matter what cash we offered.

Hence why they are delighted they've gotten closer. As they should. Pep wanted Jorghino. That means he saw something. Chelsea got him and the Manager that brought that out of him.

Of course they should be delighted. You don't build a winner in a day. But this is a good starting block.

If Chelsea sell Hazard they will go to great lengths to make sure that is to Spain. They would not want to strengthen us in such a way no matter what cash we offered.
We won't be in for him I don't think

As he should. As the captain, you shouldn't sabotage the Manager. If a senior teammate says something, at worst you take a neutral position ( which he did), at optimum, you shut that shit down hard and tell the teammate to keep his trap shut. Which is what I would have done as captain regardless of if Kev's opinion was right or not.

Shut up and play. And if you have an opinion, come to me or go directly to the manager. Going to the media is bad form, PERIOD.

Love Debryune, but Hazard correctly did not back him.
You love the sound of your own voice. PERIOD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.