Seasoncards 2018-2019

Row BB 117 here. Right on the end. I can nip out for the loo or keep an eye on the queue for food and drinks.

Tend to give the merch away. Someone on here got my scarf last time. I have one lucky one that’s always worn. Never another.

The money they spend on the shitty tacky stuff could come off the price of a season ticket.
I look forward to seeing what's going to be in the box, you don't really think it would make the tickets any cheaper do you, my grandchildren use the tins with the city emblem on them as a pencil case and it winds there plastic raggy dad up so that's good enough for me

did you not like 93:20? we have just signed upto that in block 210

I got booted out of block 125 to accommodate the Tunnel Club and put in 93.20 for 2 years but got split up from the group around me who had all been together since the beginning so to be honest wherever I got put I wouldn’t have been happy.
The catering facilities are good and the view is excellent.

I also missed a good number of games last season due to kick off times and work so decided to go value gold.
I’m sure you will like it.

I got booted out of block 125 to accommodate the Tunnel Club and put in 93.20 for 2 years but got split up from the group around me who had all been together since the beginning so to be honest wherever I got put I wouldn’t have been happy.
The catering facilities are good and the view is excellent.

I also missed a good number of games last season due to kick off times and work so decided to go value gold.
I’m sure you will like it.

I'm taking my little lad who is only 8 so his first season ticket. Cheers for the feedback, appreciated. Maybe when he gets a bit older we can go in a more 'livelier area' I didn't fancy the Family Stand although it was a 1/4 of the price! Just above 110 sounded ideal.

Worst decision I made at the Etihad was to relocate to an aisle seat in L3
Yep. Had to move a few years back due to a group of three adults on my row who couldn't coordinate moving together, nor arrive on time and always left early in each half for a pint/tram. Twelve times a game we were up just for them at least, plus toilet breaks.

I’m stacking these tin boxes up in their envelopes with all the tat in’t tin.

Some silly sod will be looking to buy it off an auction site in 15 years time.

You realise how much of it is tat when you match those blue laces up and find that they are different lengths.

Have people on the DD option had their first instalment taken yet? I expected it to come out on the 1st of this month but nothing yet. Ive logged in online and it says my season card in active.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.