This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I walk in a nearby green space and its full of tango bottles, crisp packets,chocolate wrappers,KFC etc -so its a fair guess its younger people. Then there are the lazy gits that put dog poo in a black bag then throw it into the hedge. The Government don't help because they need to get the message that littering is anti social,enforce littering laws and stop charging fortunes to dispose of rubbish making fly tipping inevitable.

Real shame to be reading this. Last time I was in Piccadilly it was feeling resurgent; All fresh and new. Hope it gets back on track quickly.

All big cities suffer the same problems, pissing in alleyways is nothing new, throwing up after two many pints been going on for years

Those RagRats get everywhere.
Being serious the current issues around south Manchester aren't helped by the students buggering off to their parents leafy homes but in general it's a fucking pigsty and part of the reason along with people's attitudes that me & Mrs Moon are looking to move out of the area to wonderful, clean, polite, almost zero dickheads on the road Lincolnshire hopefully in the next 6/12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.