This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Had a walk across town the day of the England Quarter Final and much of town stank of piss, there was a bloke sat in a doorway just off Portland Street throwing up while I was using an ATM, litter everywhere and this was at 12:30pm. The Piccadilly area was absolutely minging.
Funnily enough, I just went on Google maps to check where I was when the bloke was throwing up and the was a pile of vomit on streetview where he was sat. And that was from 9 months ago. Must be a popular place for chucking up.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...4!1sB7TqT1Sc3wcJYkRhEg_Dig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Well at least it proves the earth is flat as all that shite would fly off otherwise.

What is happening to Manchester? Everywhere you go from the city centre, to Altrincham, to parks like Chorlton Water Park... everywhere is full of litter, shit/piss/vomit stains, dog waste, fly tipping, humans lying about all over the place (some like there's been a zombie apocalypse), roads are full of potholes and the road markings are vanishing, road signs and traffic lights face the wrong way, pavements are uneven and unsafe, weeds overgrowing all over the place...

The place is nothing short of a cesspit at the moment. It's starting to get me down!

Some pics of the city centre recently: https://confidentials.com/manchester/stain-on-the-city-why-are-manchesters-pavements-so-dirty

A video on Fallowfield's streets recently:

Landlords and tenants don't look after the rental properties, even home owners don't take responsibility for the property they own and represents them as a person/family, never mind the pavements and grass verges on the street outside.

Spot on mate,I've emailed them for the second time about this recently,they ignore tweets. It's disgusting,I'm embarrassed bringing guests

City centre wise the night/early morn street cleaners were cut when austerity hit, couple that with biffa being wank and several suspect private resfuse firm opperation i manchenster since din colection and street cleaning was deregulated.

Also people are lazy cunts amd police are too busy to pull literers.

Town does stink of piss around Lincon Square early morn, but then if we had public toilets dotted about maybe they would be used rather than a back alleys.

Around manchester fly tipping has become a problem though, my street has any old shite left outside the gated entries at times

Last edited:
Had a walk across town the day of the England Quarter Final and much of town stank of piss, there was a bloke sat in a doorway just off Portland Street throwing up while I was using an ATM, litter everywhere and this was at 12:30pm. The Piccadilly area was absolutely minging.
Funnily enough, I just went on Google maps to check where I was when the bloke was throwing up and the was a pile of vomit on streetview where he was sat. And that was from 9 months ago. Must be a popular place for chucking up.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...4!1sB7TqT1Sc3wcJYkRhEg_Dig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I walk around Piccadiily every day and the whole area is an absolute shithole. The little side streets and alleys stink of piss, are littered with all sorts of crap - discarded bottles, crack pipes, faeces etc. The whole area is one big ashtray. Walk down Hope Street on any morning (at the side of Tesco on Piccadilly) and you have to hold your breath with your hand over your nose and mouth, whilst avoiding all the shit in your path. It needs sorting.

Cunts that don't give a fuck about anyone or anything,other than their own existance,are responsible.

My solution wouldn't go down well with the lentil munchers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.