Brian Cox

You're right on one point anyway. If nothing comes from outside then it always weighs the same. 1 + 0 = 1. I'd be unsure on whether the energy input from the sun all gets used or whether any of it is converted to mass though, that could increase weight.

You can't make mass from energy.
The sun's energy is important in converting mass from one object into another object (e.g. plant growth).

Which one?
Mass into energy bit bud. As i understand it that is what Einsteins famous E=MC² refers to i think matey. In short it states the two are interchangeable from what i can read into it. However i did just walk into a load bearing column in asda in front of 2 hot milfs so i could be wrong since i whacked my stupid head, gave the milfs a giggle though.

Mass into energy bit bud. As i understand it that is what Einsteins famous E=MC² refers to i think matey. In short it states the two are interchangeable from what i can read into it. However i did just walk into a load bearing column in asda in front of 2 hot milfs so i could be wrong since i whacked my stupid head, gave the milfs a giggle though.

Fair enough. I wondered if it was that.

I viewed that as not really something that applies in the context of what I was answering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.