Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have not signed Mahrez and given Brahim more minutes when needed. Nothing against our new signing but Diaz will be a world class player someday and we continue to fuck up by not integrating youth.

Very annoyed over this - just of t understand why we can’t give them some Game time

Xavi didn't make his Barca debut until he was about Brahim's age now.

Why, at this point, at this age would he be expecting much more?

Short sighted. If he wants to be that way it'll be to his own detriment.

Xavi didn't make his Barca debut until he was about Brahim's age now.

Why, at this point, at this age would he be expecting much more?

Short sighted. If he wants to be that way it'll be to his own detriment.

Why are you comparing him to Xavi? At the same age Ronaldo, Robben, Messi and Bale has all played well over 50 games for their clubs.

Or if you want to compare him to someone a bit less talented, Bojan had also played over 50 games at that age.

It will be a massive shame if we lose Brahim. He was the first (foreign) youth player that I could see becoming a major first team asset. Miles better than past kids we've signed from across Europe.

As others have said, he'll go onto become a £40m+ player and make us regret it.

Why are you comparing him to Xavi? At the same age Ronaldo, Robben, Messi and Bale has all played well over 50 games for their clubs.

Or if you want to compare him to someone a bit less talented, Bojan had also played over 50 games at that age.
Why are you comparing him to Messi? Probably the greatest player of all time.

I'm not comparing him to Xavi I'm putting his age and his own expectations into perspective.

If by 18 he thinks "I'm not in the first team, time to leave" then he can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.