Brian Cox

You can cir

Yeah that's right, thick as fuck me mate and dead funny as well. Ban me for trolling what ever the fuck that means. Not arsed one bit. Big bang spinning ball bollox whatever.

mate, if you so convinced you reside on flat earth you could kill us all stone dead with evidence. why don't you take a flight to where you think the edge is, invite the press, the scientific community or anyone else you think needs convincing, there will be a nobel prize for science in your lap, its that easy mate.

Can you make it so we can see this?

Engage........

Was a bit of a pun on the name he mentioned. I'll get my coat.

I got it mate, don't feel too bad.....

xQtVDRm.jpg

mate, if you so convinced you reside on flat earth you could kill us all stone dead with evidence. why don't you take a flight to where you think the edge is, invite the press, the scientific community or anyone else you think needs convincing, there will be a nobel prize for science in your lap, its that easy mate.
Look if I had the finances to fund the travel then I would. I know that there is a treaty in place in regards to the antarctic. There are plenty of people who want to travel and simply explore our so called boundaries. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone you live on a flat earth, merely trying to explain that I no longer accept I live on a spinning ball. I have watched and read countless page's of information that convince me more and more. Its not just me there is a large and growing swathe of support,, its probably the largest resurched topic today. I have been on plenty of flights and not once have I seen curvature, I have been at see and don't see curvature. The stars are constant and fixed and are always in the same place, meteor showers are predicted same time same point of reference, but we are travelling at break neck speed rotating and spinning through space. Gravity (theory) is the get out of jail card it's responsible for holding the world's oceans to the surface but can't hold a butterfly down, or hot air balloons, helium balloons,it's the magic that stops us from being upside down. Hope you understand my point because I have no intention of wanting you to explain yourself to me, I am more than comfortable with my understanding of my surroundings but not comfortable with the language being used because I don't conform to your views.

It's finite. It has a beginning and an end.
That's not strictly true.
You need to think of time and space in the universe in a logarithmic rather than a linear way.
We know about the history of the universe from about 10^-45 seconds to about 10^+17 seconds. We don't know about before 10^-45 seconds and we can only predict after 10^17 but there is no such thing as Time zero and before that.
In the very early stages of the universe (measured in our seconds), time dilation would make someone who was there experiencing it think that it was taking quite a long time not just the billionths of trillionths of seconds that it appears from our perspective.

That's not strictly true.
You need to think of time and space in the universe in a logarithmic rather than a linear way.
We know about the history of the universe from about 10^-45 seconds to about 10^+17 seconds. We don't know about before 10^-45 seconds and we can only predict after 10^17 but there is no such thing as Time zero and before that.
In the very early stages of the universe (measured in our seconds), time dilation would make someone who was there experiencing it think that it was taking quite a long time not just the billionths of trillionths of seconds that it appears from our perspective.
I meant in terms of space rather than time.

Look if I had the finances to fund the travel then I would. I know that there is a treaty in place in regards to the antarctic. There are plenty of people who want to travel and simply explore our so called boundaries. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone you live on a flat earth, merely trying to explain that I no longer accept I live on a spinning ball. I have watched and read countless page's of information that convince me more and more. Its not just me there is a large and growing swathe of support,, its probably the largest resurched topic today. I have been on plenty of flights and not once have I seen curvature, I have been at see and don't see curvature. The stars are constant and fixed and are always in the same place, meteor showers are predicted same time same point of reference, but we are travelling at break neck speed rotating and spinning through space. Gravity (theory) is the get out of jail card it's responsible for holding the world's oceans to the surface but can't hold a butterfly down, or hot air balloons, helium balloons,it's the magic that stops us from being upside down. Hope you understand my point because I have no intention of wanting you to explain yourself to me, I am more than comfortable with my understanding of my surroundings but not comfortable with the language being used because I don't conform to your views.

It's the same kind of logic & belief which has made Liverpool champions for the past 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.