City vs Dortmund (Friendly) Post Match Thread

Any idea of the attendance at Soldier Field ?.
I am a bit out of touch - didn't realise we were playing last night. Reading this thread we seem to be playing quite a few kids - against BD.
Did I just read we play 'pool next game ?. Where will that be ?.
Thanks
34,629 according to CIty Watch

I’m too lazy to check....what was our starting line-up?
-----------------------Bravo
Bolton------Garcia--------Denayer-----Zinchenko
------------------------Luiz----------------------------
------------Brahim-----------Foden------------------
Mahrez--------------Nmecha--------------Harrison

Will be the dippers 4th pre-season game

Actually it will be their 6th pre-season game, they've already played 4 local friendlies (Chester, Tranmere, Bury, Blackburn) and they play Dortmund on Sunday before our game.

Having watched their 4th pre-season friendly, they are well ahead of where we are in their pre-season. They have a lot of 1st team players available as well.

Always worth a watch.

The guy at the end has a point, if you're going to field a team like this, it should be reflected in the ticket prices....

Do you not think we have moved on from that level in any way? Why is the preparation better playing Rochdale?
1. It gave much needed funds to local teams in the lower divisions.
2. The hardcore support could get to the matches.
3. The team could continue to train in familiar surroundings.

Frankly in my opinion it is not moving on, more trying to build up a world wide supporters base. I can see why the Club are doing this but as you probably agree we all have our views on this and in a free society that is the way it should be.

If you wish to watch it, replay is at noon today and rerun at 5pm on premier sports.
@oakiecokie having watched all of it, though, I will say there are likely better things to do with your time.

Watching that as a “City match” is akin to having someone repeatedly punch your back and call it a massage.

And judging by Dortmund’s “challenges” last night, they’d happily oblige such a request.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.