The season after winning the PL

Liverpool will be strong but Klopp will get them over excited - in a two horse race with us they will blow it. They’ll have it wrapped up by Christmas and probably end up finishing 4th. With their support they need someone to keep their feet on the ground not a daft brush of a cheerleader.
Christmas? They will have won it by bonfire night!

Whatever happens will be considered a failure by the media. Last season was spectacular. Winning the league with 85/90 points will be portrayed as Pep losing his touch. Without VAR I’m convinced we will reffed like Arsenal under Wenger. Top 4 finish with the Dippers ordained as champions.

So if we can’t get back to back titles, the treble cups will do.

:)

Whatever happens will be considered a failure by the media. Last season was spectacular. Winning the league with 85/90 points will be portrayed as Pep losing his touch. Without VAR I’m convinced we will reffed like Arsenal under Wenger. Top 4 finish with the Dippers ordained as champions.

So if we can’t get back to back titles, the treble cups will do.

:)
I think the dippers will get away with murder next season,to think how we were treated but still got to 100pts so we should be ok,pep knows how to win back to back titles

I thought we got off to a relatively slow start last season

96 minutes into the Bournemouth away game and I said, "the league's slipping away after three games"
did you post that in the match thread? That would be a bluemoon classic post!

Biggest issue is midfield for me.
Not signing anyone I think will prove a costly mistake but hope Foden can do well.

Main threat are Liverpool and I hope Pep has learnt some lessons from last season.

Biggest issue is midfield for me.
Not signing anyone I think will prove a costly mistake but hope Foden can do well.

Main threat are Liverpool and I hope Pep has learnt some lessons from last season.
...Visit Liverpool in a Hummer not a coach

I think we are missing a trick like we did in 12/13 in particular if we do not use this momentum to propel ourselves even further ahead of the competition and by that I mean strengthen the team even more, especially the midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.