Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be able to opt out paying the licence tax.
Haven't paid it in years over here, it's something like €170 for 2 tv channels and a couple of radio stations, all of which are riddled with ads. Plus, the ****s won't even support our domestic league by televising games. If they want to show ads they should subsist on that income. Stepmother works for the post office and she warns me when the licence inspector is about, I just close the front gate and leave the dogs in the front garden. They don't like strangers.

Haven't paid it in years over here, it's something like €170 for 2 tv channels and a couple of radio stations, all of which are riddled with ads. Plus, the ****s won't even support our domestic league by televising games. If they want to show ads they should subsist on that income. Stepmother works for the post office and she warns me when the licence inspector is about, I just close the front gate and leave the dogs in the front garden. They don't like strangers.
I’m moving soon, may do it then

another slant from our game v dortmund and the dippers v dortmund

bbc headline in the dippers report is defeated bur depleted , but ours its in the small print before it mentions all 16 world cup players not available

i know its just a small thing but its symptomatic of how we differ from the darlings

bbc headline in the dippers report is defeated bur depleted , but ours its in the small print before it mentions all 16 world cup players not available

i know its just a small thing but its symptomatic of how we differ from the darlings
Thought exactly the same thing.

What I took away from the bbc reports and the positioning of stories/headlines is that during the liverpool game, United stars unlucky not to have gone to the WC were playing a bit after the Liverpool game in front of a expectant crowd against a good team with the prospect of the future stars showing their skills and scoring goals.

But after the match , they didn’t seem to have played at all, as the match report was far down the list of headlines - and only on the football page.

Presumably a boring, 1 shot on target, pitiful crowd, same old tactics against a team far worse than Stoke (12 points in 19, in a league far away from PL level), captain injured, new signing missing start of season, a few weeks before the start of the season wasn’t worth pushing further up the news agenda.

Still it allowed them to concentrate on ‘did city make a mistake selling sancho’ and ‘Joe Hart is still a good keeper’ type top stories...

Or maybe it’s just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.