United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I give a toss what you think? Anyone to claim we aren't as obsessed with United as they are us are just stupid. To even claim our Gillingham win hurt them days after winning the treble is delusional. Supporting the same team as me doesn't mean they cant talk shite, just like many claim I do.
Without going into a detailed search of your posting history,that comment in bold just about sums it up. No one else's opinions bear any weight in your mind, and rather than debate a point, you inevitably resort to abusing the poster, or, by inference, anyone who agrees with him/her/it.

For your education and thoughts (if you bother to read it), I have copied one of the points from the forum rules below:
  • Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect.
Try it. It might make everyone's lives on this website a little easier.

It did hurt them believe me the amount of scum fans that tried to abuse me with "you bought the ref" and "where the fuck did 6mins injury time come from" they even claimed there was photos of the ref (Mark Halsey?) drinking with blues before the game.they had just won a trebble and it hurt them them that much they had to want to spoil our celebrations
Halsey was drinking with city fans after the game not before.
I remember it in the newspaper at the time he stayed in a hotel and went to the hotel bar that night. Some city fans were also staying at the hotel and were on the beer after the match. Nothing more in it

These fcukers are pushing ad campaigns through Twitter, had two on my timeline in last hour the desperate cnuts. Blocked. As for twitter I urge you guys to check how your data is being used as I checked mine and it's been shared with all sorts of shite I don't want it to be.

Jamie Jackson has broken cover and published a highly critical article on Mourinho.

See Guardian Football if you're interested. No revelations, just impressions and mood music but significant I think. He wouldn't publish a piece like that without some thought

Jamie Jackson has broken cover and published a highly critical article on Mourinho.

See Guardian Football if you're interested. No revelations, just impressions and mood music but significant I think. He wouldn't publish a piece like that without some thought
Fear not, big brave bolshy Duncan castles will save the day.

Chelsea have to sell and with Barcelona dropping out the only options is the scum.

Don’t have a problem with Chelsea selling him if they are getting £66m for him,they would be mad not to
Utd could be about to spend the lions share of £150m on Willian & the honey monster from Leicester
Got to love Ed Woodward,another £150m and they are no closer to City

Not at all, not saying Denton wasn't blue that night. Considering it was a Sunday though I doubt it is a bouncing night filled with reds to begin with.

The next day was a bank holiday, so there’s no reason it wasn’t a bouncing night.

You’re probably right about the lack of rags, though.

It was Manchester, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.