United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that they were in for him as well....!
l8weCuI.gif

Really hope they get Willian another old expensive player they will struggle to move on. Will further limit Martial and Rashford, perfect.

If they manage to get 60+mil for Martial then they’ve done a great job, he’s the biggest myth in football

William is a solid player but they’ve plenty of them and 60mil seems excessive

Overall, they will be up there but the manager is already waving the white flag and looks like he’s ready for his pay off around November - February

You’re getting your wires crossed. I don’t think for one minute anyone is suggesting we didn’t give a toss about their results back then - just that we stuck by the club in big numbers in our darkest days regardless of what shit their fans were throwing our way.

As for you saying that people are delusional for thinking the Gillingham win hurt any of them, you’re talking utter bollocks. I know one particular United fan who was in the Nou Camp watching them win the Champions League and 4 days later he was in our local while we are at Wembley. He was fucking gutted when we won on penalties.

If you don’t think our play-off win didn’t put a dampener on their treble celebrations for some of their fans at least then i suggest it’s you who is delusional.

Completely contradicts what many others said after the derby defeat last season then, obviously not you but seems like another case on here where people want certain views to suit their own thoughts. Put it this way, if we won the treble and they scraped through a third tier play off final days later would you be arsed? To go back to my original point quite a few on here made out they didn't care we lost the derby this year, some even claiming they actually laughed at their celebrations. The point being with us romping the league a derby win was irrelevant apparently. Not that I believed them for one second and was a defence mechanism to hide their hurt but if that was to be the case then I am not buying that in May 99 we "hurt" them. The word used was hurt not dampener, dampener i'd be more open to agreeing with however in the grand scheme of things if the tables were turned I wouldn't care less about them in that scenario.

I wonder what is really happening behind the scenes at the swamp. Maureen is patently unhappy, and has been since went there. He constantly looks as if he's sick to death of the whole thing and wants out. He's surly and uncommunicative, shows nothing but scarcely-concealed hostility to everyone around him - even his own staff. It seems as though the players don't want to play for him anymore, probably for fear of being thrown under the bus at any particular time, and the plastic fans seem to have decided enough is enough and want him out.

Somewhere along the line, between the Chavs, going to Spain, and then back to the Chavs again, something has happened: he's just not the same man as he was. Or perhaps it wasn't just the one thing, maybe it was an accumulation of many many different things that have (seemingly) pushed him to the brink of despair.
It wouldn't be financial problems that are playing on his mind, I wouldn't have thought, so perhaps it's a family issue: something to do with him still living in a hotel in Manchester while his family are all back in London?

One thing's for certain, the swamp is not a happy camp at this moment in time...

I wonder what is really happening behind the scenes at the swamp. Maureen is patently unhappy, and has been since went there. He constantly looks as if he's sick to death of the whole thing and wants out. He's surly and uncommunicative, shows nothing but scarcely-concealed hostility to everyone around him - even his own staff. It seems as though the players don't want to play for him anymore, probably for fear of being thrown under the bus at any particular time, and the plastic fans seem to have decided enough is enough and want him out.

Somewhere along the line, between the Chavs, going to Spain, and then back to the Chavs again, something has happened: he's just not the same man as he was. Or perhaps it wasn't just the one thing, maybe it was an accumulation of many many different things that have (seemingly) pushed him to the brink of despair.
It wouldn't be financial problems that are playing on his mind, I wouldn't have thought, so perhaps it's a family issue: something to do with him still living in a hotel in Manchester while his family are all back in London?

One thing's for certain, the swamp is not a happy camp at this moment in time...

Oh good, long may it continue. What was our record for the number of managers in 10 years???

If you were Edwood would you give mourinho loads more Money if in 6 months the scum are in trouble regarding top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.