Match Thread | Manchester City vs Bayern Munich (29/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden, Brahim and Luiz all excellent.

Typical of Mahrez to not have an injury for Leicester and have to go off in his 2nd game for us (or something). Typical.

Bloody hell I thought sane was quick,that young lad Bolton is fucking rapid as well,has also had a very good half doesn’t look out of place at this level even though it’s pre season friendlies...

He’s gotta be one of the fastest players in the squad. He could be the surprise player that come through tbh. Does t look out of place at all. Danilo isn’t exactly amazing either

Bolton and Humphreys have really struggled, but Diaz and Foden have been brilliant. Nmecha was unlucky to see his effort bounce off the wrong side of the post. Hopefully Mahrez just got a knock and it’s nothing more serious.

Just because he isn’t getting much praise on here thus far:

Garcia has been exceptional. Not at fault for any of the goals (he was the only one that read the play for the second but couldn’t get back in time). He has snuffed out many attacks, marshalled the defence (especially after they conceded those two in roughly 10 minutes), and his ability to start the attack with those between the lines passes is really encouraging.

He may be a bit off our first team, but I can see why Barca supporters were so upset when he left. He has the attritbutes to be a more complete Pique.

So much speed in one picture...

DjOxaeIW0AUy3CM.jpg

I actually had a dream last night, as if my mind was trying to make sense of the officiating on our preseason matches thus far, that Pep went to the ICC organisers and instructed them not to give us any penalties, no matter how obvious.

In the dream, I understood that it was because he wanted to prepare the team for the season ahead.

My subconscious may have been on to something.

Looking at the decisions Liverpool have had & the ones we haven't, it's over 3 games as well, all the results would likely be very different.

If it continues in this game like it has in the others, even if we get back in, the ref will give it back to Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.