General transfer rumours

I would say he is the best player in the Swedish league and has been very good for at least two seasons. He was also very good against the Arse in the Europa League. He is not City level nor do I believe he ever will be. But I could see him being a decent premeship footballer. So we can make a tidy profit buying him, loaning him out then selling him.

In terms playing style he is a bit like Jack Harrison. He is more comfortable than Jack at playing as a striker though.

Cheers mate.....It sounds like he might have played his last game for his club as they are rumoured to be in negotiations with a number of teams (in England and France)

Charlie Adam thinks Liverpool after spending £170m are only a couple of players away from being title challengers. Wow.

Cheers mate.....It sounds like he might have played his last game for his club as they are rumoured to be in negotiations with a number of teams (in England and France)

Bremen, Bordeaux and Watford are looking at him. Heard he turned down a big offer from China as well. So I think you are right he will be playing elsewhere come start of Sept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.