General transfer rumours

Gbamin linked to Arsenal, Mainz have turned down a £31 million deal for the big fast DM , a quick look suggests he is not nor will be good enough technically for us?

Just went to boots on market street and who was in front of me in the queue? Txiki! He was getting his prescription of something or other. So naturally I asked him if we’re buying a DM. His words were “we will try”. So no juicy update I’m afraid, but we are still looking to bring in someone :)

Oh, and I now know Txiki’s address, since he had to confirm it. Does that make me ITK?

9uvk0h.jpg

Just went to boots on market street and who was in front of me in the queue? Txiki! He was getting his prescription of something or other. So naturally I asked him if we’re buying a DM. His words were “we will try”. So no juicy update I’m afraid, but we are still looking to bring in someone :)

Oh, and I now know Txiki’s address, since he had to confirm it. Does that make me ITK?

9uvk0h.jpg
Were you there for balance issues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.