Philippe Sandler

He wasn't wearing a kit. No video unveil. No kit number. No interview. No squad number.

He's going straight on loan.

Nice tidy profit in 12 months.
To be fair Gundogan and bravo weren't given squad numbers until after the window closed. Not really a barometer. Nobody's gonna buy a sandler shirt are they, so why bother? He may go on loan, he may not. Let's wait and see.

I know it's youtube videos but I like the look of this lad. Doesn't seem afraid to make the progressive pass forward. Hard to tell how good he is defensively though. I hope we don't loan him out. I think people forget how important Zinchenko was to our squad. For the most part you'd assume we go deep in all 4 comps. If this lad can come in and play the cup games and fill in if we have injuries it give the rest of the squad a break and they can be fresh and focus on the PL and CL.

It’s best to just wait and see what happens. The recent surgery probably complicates a move this summer but in general I hate how every signing that doesn’t come with a huge price tag or a lot of hype is instantly cast off as a CFG signing.

Zinchenko was bought for a small fee from FC Ufa and he’s earned himself a winners medal and is determined to still fight for his place in the squad.

Sandler had other offers within the Netherlands probably from the big 2 that would’ve been logical steps in his career that would still see him make a bigger move in years time as a Mino client yet he chose to join us.

Here’s one of the few interviews he did back when he first agreed to join:

We have signed a fair number of younger players since 2016 though that have not been announced in this way. Either way, I wish him well. It is all of benefit to the club whether he stays, or goes on loan to be sold for a large fee. The latter could seem to be somewhat of a surprise to him though, given that he is already talking about playing alongside our first team players and being coached by Pep. I would expect us to have been transparent about any desire to buy and loan immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.