Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

I wanted Jorginho but had one concern that he might not be able to play that role. I said many times that this bollocks about him being 'press resistant' is utter shite & he will get mugged.

But I thought he could play another position anyhow as he's an excellent footballer.

Now, I'm fucking delighted we didn't sign him, as he moves like a turd in long grass.
Nice one mate. To be honest i Initially was also a believer, but then I started to watch him just before the season ended and of course good old YouTube. It couldn't have been more clear that as a dominant 6 he weren't the one. Playing alongside fern I'd have it but gundogan would be just as effective if not better. You look at what we saw this afternoon and I'm clearly in the camp that a fern type DM is what we need. I don't think for one moment we ok get it. But I've got my fingers crossed that between the Brazilian lad there chasing a permit for, Sandler if he does not go out on loan. Or gomes if he's given minutes, city will be ok.

Bernard and Laporte were the stand out performers for me, if Laporte carries on like this with the motivation on missing out with the French squad he could have a cracking season with us this year

I think that proves that this squad is good enough surely? To play like we did without Silva, Sterling, Kev, Ederson, we have to be able to get one of the midfielders to play the deeper role if Fern isn't available, there's enough talent surely. I don't envy Pep whatsoever as leaving anyone out must be bloody hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.