Julian Weigl

Weigl would be the smarter signing as he would come in, get chance to work with pep and would get chance to work his way into playing in the premier league.

What's this Alvarez's reputation like? Is he pretty well informed, or just another bullshit peddler?

He's dreadful, just goes with the prevailing wind but if you farted near him hard enough he'd think he was sniffing a transfer story. There's a reason El Chiringuito are thought of as horse shit in Spain.

He used to be good for team news before Sergio got told to knock that on the head and he is obviously unparalleled for Aguero news but other than that I wouldn't trust him.

He said Weigl and Isco at the start of the summer, the club said it was nonsense and now because we might be looking at Weigl again as a Plan B/C he's pretending he has been right all along.

He's dreadful, just goes with the prevailing wind but if you farted near him hard enough he'd think he was sniffing a transfer story. There's a reason El Chiringuito are thought of as horse shit in Spain.

He used to be good for team news before Sergio got told to knock that on the head and he is obviously unparalleled for Aguero news but other than that I wouldn't trust him.

He said Weigl and Isco at the start of the summer, the club said it was nonsense and now because we might be looking at Weigl again as a Plan B/C he's pretending he has been right all along.

As if Madrid would consider selling Isco, the lad is breathtaking

Don't think Weigl is a target, we clearly have had conversations and no German media outlet seems to have picked it up. Seems to be a lot of connecting dots regarding witsel going to Dortmund.

If we could, somehow, buy Weigel or Verrati with this little time left, surely we’ll have to pay more than what we value them at. If that’s the case, we should have done that for Fred or Jorginho to get it over the line. Especially if they were Pep’s top midfield targets.

Still a little sore.

He's better than Sam Lee!

He's better than Sam Lee!

No he is not. He has never been spot on for transfers. Hes reported on 3 transfers in Laporte (wasnt him was his TV channel and co-worker), Isco (BS) and Weigl (BS). So far not good. Great with giving out line ups last year.

No he is not. He has never been spot on for transfers. Hes reported on 3 transfers in Laporte (wasnt him was his TV channel and co-worker), Isco (BS) and Weigl (BS). So far not good. Great with giving out line ups last year.

Dont it reflects on his willingness to deliver news. Him, or his channel, delivered the laporte news before even Sammy Lee were into it. He's always in the "mix" when it comes to starting eleven. Not defending him, but he's pretty solid i would guess.

That being said, i think the only journos that are to be trusted with are the usual suspects; Lee, Mullock and Alvarez. Others just go with the flow and reports whatever they sniff up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.