Julian Weigl

We won't pay the 50mil or so they'd want for him as that's about 2x his worth. Not happening.

If we genuinely are in for him, I think we could pick him up for £40-45m, maybe with some small add ons on top.

I don't think we'd have any qualms over paying it either - he's a very young player at 22 and his value will only go up if he develops as one would expect under Pep. It's different to someone like Jorginho who's value would not increase after spending a few years at the club.

Oh well on to the next. I'm incredibly intrigued to see who the club are looking at - it's obvious they are speaking to someone, Pep wouldn't have said what he said if we aren't.

Think it's going to be someone completely left field, similar to when we signed Danilo after missing Alves.

At least we don't have long to wait. I do enjoy a good deadline day deal (assuming it's not Rodwell or Javi Garcia).

So not Weigl, Veratti, Pjanic, Thiago or Kovacic. Hmmm,......i can't really think of a another realistic target.

Maybe De Jong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.