Julian Weigl

As I have mentioned before this lad has an old head on young shoulders. He works out his options before he receives the ball. Would be a great addition to our evolving young squad.

I think at present he would be rotated with Ferndinho until he makes the position his own.

However Gund could well make this role his own this season.

He will be difficult to pry away as he only recently extended to 2021 and not sure if he actually has a transfer fee

DInho's out of contract soon
Yaya and Dinho both out of contract summer'18. Think Dinho will be offered an extension in Jan or in May-June (similar to Yaya this summer) and we'll buy a DM for the starting XI in the summer with the former as the backup.

I thought
Yaya and Dinho both out of contract summer'18. Think Dinho will be offered an extension in Jan or in May-June (similar to Yaya this summer) and we'll buy a DM for the starting XI in the summer with the former as the backup.
I believe that Fernandinho is actually under contract till summer 2018 as he signed a 4 year + 1 year deal which I believe we exercised after Pep arrived had could see what he could do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.