Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

He's there mainly for his excellent distribution, nothing good about it, it's excellent and only behind Ederson in the premier league.

You go find me another keeper with as good as distribution who's happy to be number 2 and i'll take him, until then we'll be playing Bravo.

Correcto mundo.
Exactly as I see it. You never hear a peep from him as number 2 and a ball playing goalie is ‘absolutely crucial’ to how we play.
Bravo or Hart? No contest.

He was at the bottom of all the prem keepers for goals per shots,eyes showed that to be correct,this is the wrong thread for this,don't want to bore everyone rehashing it in this thread

Well it is boring and a bit off topic.

His goals per shots ratio was in large part down to the chances his defence allowed opponents.

You stated he lacked basic goalkeeping skills; if your eyes tell you that, get along to Vision Express. How good a shot stopper he is can be debated but that is different to having basic skills. And yesterday, to get on topic, he stopped everything he needed to in order to keep a clean sheet.

We had more of the ball because Joe wasn't in net..................... ;0)

I'm just pointing out that he conceded less with Clichy, Kolarov, Sagna and Zab as full backs, yes he made some high profile mistakes but he's nowhere near as bad as made out on here, but then again some City supporters always need to get on the case on a player or 2.

We wouldn't get anyone who can do the job the way Pep wants better than him who's also be happy being the number 2. Also people seem to forget how good he was for us in last years League cup in, in all of the games we played in it.

Oh and for someone so keen to defend Sterling in his thread and berate posters for abuse he receives maybe you should try some of your own medicine regarding Bravo or Juliet as you like to call him.
When joe was here we didn't play possession football,we had a lot more shots on goal.like the difference between how we play now and how the rags play,De Gea spends all day making saves becaus they don't have the ball for 75% of the game
Raz gets grief because the hate campaign has seeped into the head of the likes of tom added to his love of wumming,he gets unfairly battered from media and pundits,the situation with juliet is nothing the same at all,he is not a great keeper when he doesn't have the ball in his hands so he gets critized like every other player,no-one hates him and he is not getting torn apart and getting death threats,thats why i defend raz like i do

When joe was here we didn't play possession football,we had a lot more shots on goal.like the difference between how we play now and how the rags play,De Gea spends all day making saves becaus they don't have the ball for 75% of the game
Raz gets grief because the hate campaign has seeped into the head of the likes of tom added to his love of wumming,he gets unfairly battered from media and pundits,the situation with juliet is nothing the same at all,he is not a great keeper when he doesn't have the ball in his hands so he gets critized like every other player,no-one hates him and he is not getting torn apart and getting death threats,thats why i defend raz like i do
Small victory for Tom there then ;)

I got kicked out 5 mins before kick off .. stewards were wankers had about 12 of them gripping me in a lift from top tier.. set off at 5am and didn't see a thing haha

We had more shots on goal than we currently do?
He's not a great keeper when he doesn't have the ball in his hands?

You've done it again with the 'Juliet' comment. You mainly dislike him because he replaced Hart, that's the top and bottom of it and i'd rather you and others just admitted it.

And still no one is any closer to offering a solution to who they'd have as number 2 who can do the distribution Peps system needs.

He was at the bottom of all the prem keepers for goals per shots,eyes showed that to be correct,this is the wrong thread for this,don't want to bore everyone rehashing it in this thread

Bravo is better than Joe in pretty much everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.