Who now then?...

An extra midfielder would be a bonus but there isn't much quality about at this stage of the transfer window.

At this stage I can only see it being either Weigl, Lemina or noone. The other links just don't seem credible given the time frames involved and the cost or lack of genuine availability of the other names mentioned.

At this stage I can only see it being either Weigl, Lemina or noone. The other links just don't seem credible given the time frames involved and the cost or lack of genuine availability of the other names mentioned.
I dunno, Craig Noone might be hard to pry off Bolton Wanderers...

How would you deal with it?
Well, I'd start with Pep's suggestions and consider Stones,, Gundogan, Delph, Danilo, Zee and Gomes... IAnd if Luiz gets a permit, him too.

We are not as dependent on Dihno as folks will like to believe. He is very good, granted. But not a season changing decider.

Frankly at this point, I'm thinking Ederson may in fact be the only season changer on the squad. Yes, the level will drop if any key player gets a long term injury, but outside of Ederson, luck will have more of an effect than any one player.

Kev is a close 2nd. And the difference will be noticeable, but I'm sure The Silva's and Mahrez can hold it down.

I dunno if his name has been put out there before but... Illaramendi? one of the best passers in La Liga and a natural number 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.