Who now then?...

I wonder if we are planning to move delph into the midfield area and maybe sign a left back?

Delphi use of the ball isn't good enough to play there. defensively very sound but his distribution and passing between the lines just isn't there.

Delphi use of the ball isn't good enough to play there. defensively very sound but his distribution and passing between the lines just isn't there.

Heard that on a podcast today - it's not true at all, and I don't know where it's come from.

Delph's a very technically skilled player, and when he did get chances in midfield in Pep's first season before the injuries, he was really impressive.

I think we should turn our attention to Weigl. He will probably cost way less than any of the names floated around.

Heard that on a podcast today - it's not true at all, and I don't know where it's come from.

Delph's a very technically skilled player, and when he did get chances in midfield in Pep's first season before the injuries, he was really impressive.

I didn’t think so. He was pretty average for me. I wouldn’t want to rely on him in that position for a full season if Fernandinho gets injured. We need someone there.

I posted (in the wrong spot probably) that I'd like to see a potential move for Andre-Frank Zambo from Marseilles. He's defensive first (and in Marseilles his offense doesn't have much chance to develop), but he has a nice touch on the ball and senses danger well. He's young (22), very athletic which is needed when playing such a high line as City does. Perhaps he's simply not good enough for Pep. I could accept that, but I like the idea of bringing in a bit of a project that has all the tools to become world class, but perhaps hasn't had the coaching.

Looks like we are done. Only outgoings now.

Denayer? Hart?

No one going to have Mangala.

Despite rumours looks like Bravo staying too.

I wonder if we are planning to move delph into the midfield area and maybe sign a left back?
This is what I heard yesterday but with a grain of salt. And also a forward but I’m skeptical...don’t think we even have room for 2 players

There really isn't anyone available now that is decent. Maybe Bring in Dele-Bashiru or Douglas luiz. Fernandinho is still top class and still have Ilkay as well as Delph who will work hard. See what January Brings then.

Alot will be available at the right price.

The risk with Fernandinho is his age. His legs will go at some point and that’s why we need to have quality cover for this season and so that the next signing can then get used to Peps style for the next season and one after when Dinho may not be at his peak any longer.

We have hardly spent anything so another £60m or so should net someone decent. Who that is remains to be seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.