Who now then?...

arturo vidal... we need a warrior He's 31, 30m-40m very good cover(rotation) for fernandinho, at least he can play for us for 3 seasons max...

Article on sky sports about max Meyer being without club. Said he was a 10 but converted to a deeper role. Do t know anything about him but it's another name!

city watch named a player at lille Maia a brazilian midfielder was very highly rated before his move, had a stinker in france playing LB and midfield i think we were interested before his lille move

I think we should be all over Vidal. Bayern want rid with Gorezka coming in, he is a short term option, yes, but one that should slot in fairly seamlessly with his physical style, having worked with Pep before and his ability on the ball. Would all depend on the kind of numbers Bayern quote us though, last thing we need is to be overpaying for short term options.

I think we should be all over Vidal. Bayern want rid with Gorezka coming in, he is a short term option, yes, but one that should slot in fairly seamlessly with his physical style, having worked with Pep before and his ability on the ball.
I'd be more than happy with Vidal for 1 or 2 years whilst we identify a long term solution.

Appears that Fabinho, Fred and Jorginho have all chosen other PL clubs over us but I still hear pundits saying City can blow everyone else out of the water.

It looks like there isn't another option available this summer who'd exceed Gundogan, Delph or KDB in the DM position, so I don't expect any further signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.