Huddesfield home 19 Aug

Bittersweet Blue

Selling an U18 ticket family stand Level 2 - block 233 in corner. £15
PM if interested - thanks

Last edited:
Early request but here goes,2 or 3 adults for for this match required, anybody away or cant get there with 3 happily take them, ideally south stand.

Cheers,

Prima

Due to timewaster; My Adult Season Ticket is available for the first 3 games of the season. SS Level 3. Huddersfield, Newcastle & Fulham. £60 for all 3 games.

It will also be available for approx 50% of remaining games including some biggies. Please PM.

Ticket now Sold

Last edited:
Hi guys, Huddersfield fan here, wish you well for the upcoming season, you were awesome to watch last year.

Quick question, I have 2 male tickets for the game next Sunday, however I am bringing a female with me, will she be able to get in ok even though there is a male name on the ticket? I seem to remember last time I came to the Etihad it was a self scan turnstile, will she be ok getting in?

Many thanks.

Hi guys, Huddersfield fan here, wish you well for the upcoming season, you were awesome to watch last year.

Quick question, I have 2 male tickets for the game next Sunday, however I am bringing a female with me, will she be able to get in ok even though there is a male name on the ticket? I seem to remember last time I came to the Etihad it was a self scan turnstile, will she be ok getting in?

Many thanks.
I wondered whether this was a joke post or not, but in case you are genuine the male/female ticket has nothing to do with MCFC.
You will go through security and then you scan your ticket at the automatic turnstile.

One available ion 93.20 Colin Bell Level 2 includes programme and access to bar - Face value based on 1/19th of card cost is £66.

Available for £60 - PM if interested

Got one thanks to "growl" Two together, required south stand level 3 ideally, anybody?

Prima

Looking for 1. Colin Bell L3 preferably. Thanks

Sorted now Thanks

Last edited:
Due to a late change of plans I can now attend on Sunday, so just after one ticket if anyone on here can't make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.