Huddesfield home 19 Aug

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Bittersweet Blue, 30 Jul 2018.

1. Bittersweet Blue

Bittersweet Blue

Selling an U18 ticket family stand Level 2 - block 233 in corner. £15
    PM if interested - thanks

Last edited: 30 Jul 2018
  2. prima 1

prima 1

Early request but here goes,2 or 3 adults for for this match required, anybody away or cant get there with 3 happily take them, ideally south stand.

Cheers,

Prima

3. growl

growl

Due to timewaster; My Adult Season Ticket is available for the first 3 games of the season. SS Level 3. Huddersfield, Newcastle & Fulham. £60 for all 3 games.

It will also be available for approx 50% of remaining games including some biggies. Please PM.

Ticket now Sold

Last edited: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:38 PM
  4. Terrier

Terrier

Hi guys, Huddersfield fan here, wish you well for the upcoming season, you were awesome to watch last year.

Quick question, I have 2 male tickets for the game next Sunday, however I am bringing a female with me, will she be able to get in ok even though there is a male name on the ticket? I seem to remember last time I came to the Etihad it was a self scan turnstile, will she be ok getting in?

Many thanks.

5. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

I wondered whether this was a joke post or not, but in case you are genuine the male/female ticket has nothing to do with MCFC.
    You will go through security and then you scan your ticket at the automatic turnstile.

6. kbb

kbb

One available ion 93.20 Colin Bell Level 2 includes programme and access to bar - Face value based on 1/19th of card cost is £66.

Available for £60 - PM if interested

7. prima 1

prima 1

Got one thanks to "growl" Two together, required south stand level 3 ideally, anybody?

Prima

8. Bluwhit

Bluwhit

Looking for 1. Colin Bell L3 preferably. Thanks

Sorted now Thanks

Last edited: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:45 AM
  9. peoffrey

peoffrey

One in 117 here. I’d like to do the eticket thing if possible. Let it go for £25.00.

10. BOMBER7967

BOMBER7967

Due to a late change of plans I can now attend on Sunday, so just after one ticket if anyone on here can't make it.