United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game is all about the win.

That's how titles are won.

Looking at that you'll be nowhere near. Very much a continuation of last season.
I agree we won’t be anywhere near you lot. But nor will anyone else IMO which is a testament to the great work which Pep is doing.

I agree we won’t be anywhere near you lot. But nor will anyone else IMO which is a testament to the great work which Pep is doing.

It's a new season. We will remember the last one but that is no guarantee for the current.

Nothing to concern us
  • Still dour football relying on an opposition error, a piece of individual skill, a ref decision, or just sheer luck
  • Outplayed most of the game by a midtable side.
  • Sanchez still absolute shite. 550k p/w to give the ball away half the time or hold onto it too long
  • Pogba same old, same old. Runs past a player or does a superfluous trick and Utd fans (and some commentators) forget the rest of the game where he consistently lost the ball b/c he couldn't sort his feet out or complete simple passes.
  • Fred was erratic and looks like he's gonna be suspended alot.
Could very well have lost the game and they would have had no complaints.

Fuck me what a bag of shite that was...it was still in the first half and her indoors said hasn't it finished yet..she thought it had been on ages...told her it's because the rags are so fucking wank.
They scrape a win and according to the MUEN Pogba and Alpaca were brilliant ffs.
2 average saves which most keepers would save including amateur keepers.
Fluke Shaw miscontrols the ball and gets a goal... Stuffy C.unts

Assuming they don't improve the football and max out this season in terms of grinding out wins, they're likely to head towards a 85-90 point season. Effectively we're still in control of our fates.

Agent Sanchez has screwed utd over royally.

They've spent so much last season they won't now give PEG the resources he wanted and he's still crying about the board not backing him.

He's again just been covering his own back in the post match interview. It's going to take just one defeat for this to all turn very sour...

Mark my words, Mourinho is a goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.