United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell,you deduce that from one game against a shit foxes?
Well done for misinterpreting my comment kaz

I said that if (IF KAREN) they keep grinding out results, then they're likely to max out on 85-90 points. And that's based on some of Chelsea's and United's jammiest title wins.

Agent Sanchez has screwed utd over royally.

They've spent so much last season they won't now give PEG the resources he wanted and he's still crying about the board not backing him.

He's again just been covering his own back in the post match interview. It's going to take just one defeat for this to all turn very sour...

Mark my words, Mourinho is a goner.

Couldnt agree more.Good result as it papers over the cracks.

Assuming they don't improve the football and max out this season in terms of grinding out wins, they're likely to head towards a 85-90 point season. Effectively we're still in control of our fates.
No chance of getting 85 points, but they will grind out wins and score goals and They really will struggle against the other top six sides

No chance of getting 85 points, but they will grind out wins and score goals and They really will struggle against the other top six sides
It's 90 if they are completely jammy without reprise. They ground out a load of seemingly unfair wins last season a(eg us, Arsenal, Palace etc) and finished on 81, but there were a handful of games where they got shown up and lost too to balance it out.

It's not asking for much of an improvement for them to get 85 points. But believe it or not my original point was trying to say we wouldn't need to worry as long as we do our own thing, they don't have it in them to push us to crazy points totals to win the league. Like his Madrid side.

Well done for misinterpreting my comment kaz

I said that if (IF KAREN) they keep grinding out results, then they're likely to max out on 85-90 points. And that's based on some of Chelsea's and United's jammiest title wins.
It's a bit soon to jump to that conclusion,all good though
peace out :)
we need new buttons lol

Couldnt agree more.Good result as it papers over the cracks.
Imagine publicly slagging off your employers and staff to thier faces at every given opportunity and then expecting not to be surprised when they want to manage you out as a result.

He's already isolated himself from the board so it's just a matter of time before the inevitable happens and he turns on the players who then down tools.

Is never his fault, always the martyr. His current crop of players don't want to play the underdogs and fight for every result, which is his comfort zone. I just hope he drags them as far down as possible before he goes.

After that I just hope they don't get pochettino...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.